Monday, August 31, 2009

Last week of summer

To escape the heatwave, we headed out to Del Taco (a little ghetto, I know) for some lunch and play. This fantastic picture of my precious children came out great.


As I was looking at this picture, I realized that this may be one of the last "free"moments to all go out together and enjoy the day during the week. Joseph starts kindergarten next week. Matthew starts preschool next week. They are growing up, and it breaks my heart to let go of "my babies." Although my boys fight A LOT, they truly love each other and enjoy playing with each other. This time is coming to an end. They will go to SEPARATE schools with SEPARATE friends - how weird! Oh, how I have thoroughly enjoyed our moments together! I wish I could bottle up these feelings.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi, Susan - can you email me when you get a chance?