Saturday, August 1, 2009

blogging inspiration

I follow a few blogs that are truly inspirational. However, I can't seem to express my thoughts so eloquently and effortlessly on here. My home is quiet, the perfect opportunity to share my thoughts. Yet, my mind is blank. It seems as though summer just began, and now it is half way over. We spend our time having fun in the pool or relaxing inside the air conditioning. I have been "under the weather" for a few days now. There is nothing worse than caring for others while suffering. My mom'll tell you that I am NOT a good patient. I think I've become stronger with each child I have. Enduring nausea and discomfort in pregnancy while caring for small children made me stronger (even though I moaned through it all). Enough randomness, I am off to have a good day (optimistically thinking)...

No comments: