Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MNO

It had been quite a while since I went out with my mom's group ladies for some adult conversation. And after a glass of wine, boy was it a good conversation! ;>) A part of me is such an open book, and another part of me is so reserved. No subjects of conversation are taboo for me. I guess I am just comfortable with myself. I just hope some of the topics I brought up did not offend the other women. I often question why God made me this way - so open. A positive side to this personality trait is that I often make people feel very comfortable in talking to me about their personal lives, including love, marriage, sex, loss, religion, heartache, etc. Despite my tangent on this subject, I had a wonderful time with some awesome women tonight - thank you, ladies! It was a much needed break from the monotony of motherhood.

1 comment:

barbatron said...

bummer sounds like I missed out...damn flu!