Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Keep out of reach of children

Those warning labels on items were written for MY child specifically, I'm convinced. What hasn't Matthew gotten into these last few days? After our deodorant fiasco, we found the little guy sneaking in our room & putting huge globs of vaseline on his face (when he was supposed to be falling alseep). Tonight he tried to "wash" his hands with Victoria Secret's "Berry Kiss" lotion, and (prepare yourself) he took a bite out of a Christmas ornament...Yes, you read that right - a Christmas ornament. It was inside their bins of toys inside their bedroom closet (Joseph collects all sorts of random things). Guess he thought it might be tasty? The only thing that made me go in there was the "crunch, crunch" I heard coming from the closet. I was terrifed that he was cutting his mouth, throat or (worse) his intestinal lining with that material. I just yelled "SPIT, SPIT IT OUT!" We then rinsed out his mouth. I pray that his poop comes out okay (as gross as that sounds). I have cleaned out most of the potentially harmful medications and such from our medicine cabinet because I am so fearful that he will eat something that could make him VERY sick or die. What's next - the paint off the wall? HELP??!!!!

You can just see the mischief in his sweet, little face. You gotta love him!










JennerRose Photography
www.jennerrose.com

2 comments:

barbatron said...

maybe he is part goat...something you want to tell us Susan??.....oh the fun of Motherhood!!!

The Trotter Family said...

You can totally see the mischief on that face! I know it all too well. It's a good thing they are cute, otherwise, I think they would be kicked out!