Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dry mouth & fresh breath

Never thought I'd have "that 2 year old." You know - the one that gets into absolutely everything? Well, my middle child (we're beginning to think it may just be "middle child" syndrome) decided to enter into my bathroom in the middle of the night, but NOT to go potty. Out of curiosity the child took a nice bite out of my DEODORANT! Apparently, he proceeded to put the lid back on and leave it on the counter close to where he found it. He went back to bed after his exploration session with a ring of "white" around his mouth. Now, that gives new meaning to the sayings "dry mouth" and "fresh breath." I didn't discover this bite until I actually went to use the deodorant this morning - yuck! He told me he spit it out, but God knows where? If he swallowed it, praise God that he did not get VERY sick...it says to call poison control. So, to all of you who leave the deodorant on the bathroom counter and have small children - heed this warning - LOCK UP YOUR DEODORANT so it does not become a (not so) tasty treat. :)

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Gag! I can't believe it, but then again, didn't we all try our favorite chap stick?

Unknown said...

LOL that is so funny. Now you have to go look for the deoderant he spit out