Saturday, January 9, 2010

A New Year

Happy New Year 2010! My hopes and prayers for this year are:


  • to focus on playing with my children instead of cleaning my house
  • to develop a closer relationship with God, trusting Him in his plans for my life
  • to reach out to friends more often, and meet regularly
  • to continue to eat healthy as I feed my daughter her super healthy, allergen-free diet
  • to choose to be optimistic and happy
  • to be more patient with my children and husband
  • to help others in need

  • God bless you all this coming year!

    We rang in the new year with our neighbors/friends. Great food, kid friendly entertainment, and terrific company...the kids ALL stayed up past midnight - wow! Here are a few pics..







    • .































































    No comments: