Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Christmas is a time of reflection for me. Reflecting on all that I have been given by God. I just think about Jesus' mother, Mary, on the night of His birth, knowing that she was giving birth to the son of God. Having a child is miraculous, but what an absolute miracle the birth of Jesus was! Each of my children take my breath away. I love them infinitely, but my love is minuscule compared to Jesus' love for them (& you and me). May we see each other through God's eyes, and love each other as He loves us. I pray that you took a moment in between opening presents and eating good food to remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Happy Birthday, Jesus!








































































2 comments:

jen said...

looks like Christmas went well in your home - could that picture of elizabeth be any cuter? tnks for coming by my blog often - it makes me happy to see that its my friends reading and not just strangers -- such a nice outlet isn't it?

Melissa said...

Such adorable pictures! I too reflected on the birth of Jesus while holding my littlest one. It is what makes it all so special - Christmas with children. xo