Friday, May 29, 2009

I am...

I am brave because I took a 3 year old son and a tired 8 month old daughter to the store with ONLY 15 minutes to shop until I had to pick up my oldest from preschool.

I am patient after CALMLY telling my 3 year old son to sit down in the cart about 25 times. And, I was still smiling.

I am fast because after picking out all my items my 3 year old son had to pee. Hence, the RUSH to the restroom.

I am strong because I held my 3 year old boy up to pee in the "too-high" toilet WHILE also holding my 8 month old daughter. I also held them both up for hand washing (ouch my back!)

I am entertained by the fact that my 3 year old could not aim that pee INTO the "too-high" toilet - only all around it and (of course) on the seat, which an old lady outside the stall was waiting to SIT ON.

I am grateful that there was toilet paper to wipe down the seat so that old lady did not have to experience a "nice surprise." And, my good friend was SO kind to pick up my oldest son and hold onto him until I arrived a few minutes late to pick him up (not sure what made me late? - haha).

No comments: