Monday, May 25, 2009

BBQ Time

We had some friends over today for a steak dinner and some adult conversation, BUT it seems as though I couldn't partake in much of the conversation due to the constant distraction of my children. Does that sound bad? My kids are a "distraction?" All I wanted was to chat with my friends, and enjoy the day WITHOUT having to yell at/discipline my oldest child for mistreating his little brother, WITHOUT having to change my younger son's pants because he peed in them, WITHOUT having to tell my oldest son not to talk back to me, WITHOUT having to change 3 poopy diapers within 1 hour, WITHOUT having to clean poop off the bathroom floor and give my younger son a shower to clean off his "accident"...hey - at least there was wine :) Thanks for coming over (and witnessing the madness - hope it didn't scare you), guys!

1 comment:

barbatron said...

At least there was wine....sorry we missed it ;)