Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sex, Religion, and Politics

The three no-nos in casual conversation...they were all covered at my last mom's night out. I was blessed to be in the presence of 2 wonderful women who come from two different religious backgrounds, but yet are non-judgemental of others' beliefs or cultures. I have always been more open-minded and accepting than most Catholics. I believe that God created us to love one another without judgement. It was fascinating to learn of their cultural/religious beliefs and traditions. In addition to that topic were the topics of sex and politics (separately discussed). I felt loved and accepted as we all shared such goofy yet profound statements. This is proof that yes, "We all CAN get along!" What do you get when a Jew, Catholic and Mormon meet at Starbuck's? Absolute FUN TIMES! Thanks for a great night out, ladies!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I had so much fun with you. You are so sweet and I am glad we are friends! By the way, I had to laugh at the end because my husband calls condoms fun times!