Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mommy joined a gym!

As a SAHM, I have neglected physically taking care of my body, so now it is time to get my body back in shape. My body has not belonged to me for almost 6 years now...I've been either pregnant or breastfeeding :) I finally joined an amazing gym, and am SO excited to work out. With my elemental diet, I am going to tone up this mommy body FAST. I also get a facial or massage each month with my membership because my gym is a day spa as well. As soon as you walk into the place, you are met with welcoming women and a relaxing scent (coming from the spa). I hope to be rejuvenated often, so I can give the best of me to my husband and children.

To any of my friends - I would LOVE for you to join me there! Nothing better than having the support of other women for a common goal of fitness.

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

You lucky girl! I wish I could...it's not in the budget right now. I can't wait until I get to the point of not having to worry about a budget. I think I will be too old to care by then and my butt will sag to the ground. I think I just need to get myself to bootcamp in the morning. That is my only real workout for right now. Have fun and enjoy your massages!