Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

My life is so full of love, laughter and overwhelming joy because God blessed me with a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children. I pray that everyone in the world can experience the blessing of love in their life. Here's a little poem I wrote:

Birds chirp in the early morning
You rise to wake me up
Boundless energy fills the room
I feel love long before I reach for the coffee cup

Days are short and days are long
Filled with fun, work, and play
Longing for "Mommy" to just sit by his side
I feel love lifting me up the entire day

Romantic nights are redefined
Sitting on the couch to relax
Our minds and bodies recharge
I feel love fill my heart to the max

Sweet kisses and lullabies
Nursing a tiny bundle of joy
Looking into those adoring eyes
I feel love from my soul into you deploy

Nothing stronger, nothing more powerful
Given a gift to pass on to one another
God loves me unconditionally
He feels proud as I pass it on as wife and mother



Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!

happy valentines day!

barbatron said...

couldn't agree more! Such lucky kids you have!